In various cultures, fertility is something to be respected and looked up by the people. On the other hand, infertility has a huge stigma attached to it and is looked down by people who are insensitive towards this prevailing issue. Infertility is the state of not being able to conceive or become a parent even after an indulgence in sensual activity for more than a year. Only people who suffer from this difficult situation can feel the anguish of not being able to become parents. When people ask them ‘what are their future plans for children?’ or ‘why are not they having kids’ it is nothing less than a torture.
Such people when comes to know about your unfortunate condition becomes sympathy givers by saying ‘do not worry, your time will come soon’ or ‘you cannot change the fate, just keep trying’. Such couples do not need these remarks and expert opinions; all they need is an effective treatment approach in their journey towards fertility. PREGNYL is one such treatment option for such couples who are facing infertility and are on a quest of becoming parents.
Pregnyl is an exemplary solution for the treatment of infertility in adults. This medication is most widely used for curing anovulatory infertility in women, which occurs due to the lack of ovulation process in females. In men, this medication finds its use in elevating the low levels of testosterone in the body. Pregnyl is also used in children aged 4-9 years for the successful alleviation of cryptorchidism.
Human chorionic gonadotropin is the main moiety responsible for its function. It stimulates the gonadotropin-releasing hormone from the anterior pituitary, which further stimulates the production of FSH and LH. This enhances the levels of testosterone in the male body and induces ovulation in the females, thereby curing infertility.
Pregnyl is easily available in a parenteral dosage form in the dosing strengths of 5000IU and 10,000IU.
- In order to alleviate anovulatory infertility, you must take a dose of 5000-10,000IU on day one after taking a final dose of menotropins as prescribed by your doctor.
- For men suffering from hypogonadism (low levels of testosterone) a dose of 500-1000IU is given via IM route, three times a week for three weeks, continued with the same dose twice a week for three weeks.
- In children suffering from the anguish of cryptorchidism, taking a dose of 4000IU is recommended for three times over a period of three weeks.
Noxious effects such as mood swings, sedation, nausea, multiple pregnancies, and loss of appetite, weight gain, and tenderness of the breast, dizziness, and edema are commonly seen while using Pregnyl.
Safety measures to follow while using Pregnyl are
- Stay away from consuming alcohol and sedatives while taking this treatment.
- You must consult your doctor before starting this treatment as it leads to multiple gestations.
- This medication should not be used by already pregnant women, mothers who are lactating and elderly women.
- Any woman below the age of 18 years should stay away from the use of Pregnyl.
- Store Pregnyl at cool temperature away from sunlight and from the reach of children.
You can easily buy pregnyl online from bestgenericshop.com at cheapest prices with fast shipping offers.